LEADERS IN QUALITY RENEWABLE ENERGY SOLUTIONS
SETSOLAR assembles, import and distributes a wide range of Solar panels, Charge Controllers, Inverters, Batteries, Cabling, Connectors, Mounting structures, Solar Water Heating and many more.
Visit our online shop for more product info:
*Module & Component pricing
WELCOME TO SETSOLAR
SETSOLAR assembles, import and distributes a wide range of Solar panels, Charge Controllers, Inverters, Batteries, Cabling, Connectors, Mounting structures and many more.
SETSOLAR established in 2007 and is a proudly South African owned company, based in Cape Town offer assistance with training, solar system design, various types of photovoltaic technologies, balance of system components and after sale service.
SETSOLAR has committed its resources and its solar panel assembly facility to a sustainable, healthier and a carbon free environment.
SETSOLAR future strategy is to develop into an integrated renewable energy company specializing in photovoltaic, thermal, wind, bio-energy and other alternatives to generate "green" clean energy.
The owner of SETSOLAR, Peet BOOYSEN and his team have a combined experience of 45 years in the production of solar panels, system design and related components.
Peet BOOYSEN a former Director of a French PV module manufacturer has assisted the group to establish and grow their first production facility from 2000 till 2006.
In 2008 Mary (R.I.P) and Peet BOOYSEN highlighted again their commitment to the South African renewable energy industry with a major investment into a solar panel assembly facility.
“SETSOLAR will become one of the leaders in providing value-for-money renewable energy components and solutions to the African continent”
6 imperatives form the SETSOLAR foundation:
• Establish a research and development program to validate and improve current renewable energy technologies.
• Define our market niches in which we will be the recognized brand.
• Create and market innovative, value adding products that satisfy the needs of our customers,
• Align our internal processes and systems to enable us to partner with our customer, taking cognisance of regulatory boundaries and fair accounting
• Encourage innovation, superior performance and self-development of our staff, who should be stakeholders in a caring yet ambitious company.
• Earn market related returns and attract additional capital to investment up stream in the value chain to reduce the cost of RE technologies and secure
• future supplies.
Our values are firmly entrenched in our corporate culture. In line with this, we undertake to demonstrate:
• We practice integrity, honesty and fairness in our dealings with all of our stakeholders.
• Quality customer service is the cornerstone of the success of our company and we endeavour to make every customer contact a pleasant and a highly
• efficient experience.
• We provide our people with opportunities to develop to their fullest potential by ensuring quality leadership, rewarding excellent performance and
• encouraging innovation.
• We value the diversity of our people and will assist the previously disadvantaged.
• Our communities will benefit from our business operation in their backyard.
• Empower people to combat global warming with effective training and educational programs.
• Our loyalty to our country, South Africa and its people.
For any inquiries, questions or suggestions, please call: 021 535 1741 or fill out the following form below
118 Bofors Circle
Epping Ind. 2
Tel: 021 535 1741 or 021 535 1794
Tel: 021 535 1978 or 021 534 7293
Fax: 021 534 0233
Monday - Thursday: 08:00am to 17:00pm
Friday: 08:00am to 16:00pm
Saturday: 09:00am to 1:00pm (please call)
Sundays & Public Holidays: Closed
Tel: 065 818 9081